We are thrilled to officially announce our partnership with Value DeFi (VALUE), a decentralised finance protocol that seeks to bring fairness, true value, and innovation to DeFi.
Value will become our second official whitelisted token pairing and will become a strategic partner to the Trinity protocol going forward.
What Is Value DeFi (VALUE)?
VALUE’s mission statement can be broken down into four elements:
- Accessibility: Bring farming to everyone
- Governance: Provide next generation, on-chain voting
- Profitability: Reward long-term VALUE stakeholders
- Insurance: Protect community funds and provide peace of mind
VALUE’s emission schedule was purposefully designed for a much longer period, allowing for multiple staking asset options and pools in order to reach the broader community. With an easy-to-use user interface and detailed instructions, VALUE is designed with accessibility and user experience in mind.
VALUE enables access to a sleeker and more effective on-chain voting model that introduces flexible voting parameters. The governance model is first of its kind and allows for free of cost and publicly verifiable votes by VALUE holders. Additionally, the model incentivizes VALUE holders with vETH and vUSD to cover gas costs. The platform will continue to evolve through community participation to best serve its interests.
VALUE utilizes flexible and optimized vault strategies that support small caps tokens/coins. Vault strategies developed by the team will always be delivered without fees, leaving it to VALUE Holders to decide on appropriate parameters.
Alongside vaults, Value DeFi provides an optimized aggregator that ensures the best possible price/liquidity for trading VALUE. All profit from the aggregator is distributed to VALUE Holders.
VALUE uses an insurance treasury through contributions of the Value DeFi Protocol team and community funds to engage and integrate an insurance protocol to further reduce risk on behalf of all VALUE stakeholders.
The Benefits of a TRI-VALUE Pool
The Trinity Protocol aims to connect high quality DeFi protocols to a perpetually increasing liquidity web. Our partnership with Value meets this mission statement in every respect:
- TRI holders now have direct exposure to Value Liquid, a decentralised exchange which boasts impressive liquidity reserves and is the home of the predominant trading pair for many notable DeFi projects including the likes of Sentivate.
- Future TRI partners will have the option of utilising Value’s FaaS (Farming as a Service), platform. This will provide an additional avenue for partners to incentivise the community to participate in liquidity provision, on top of all the usual benefits of joining the Trinity Protocol.
- As with all other partner pools, VALUE holders now have an additional pool to trade in, with liquidity constantly being added via Trinity’s Proof-of-Liquidity protocol. This new pool creates more arbitrage opportunities between ETH-VALUE, TRI-VALUE and the other trading pairs on the Value Liquid platform.
And finally, VALUE and TRI holders can add to the liquidity pool to receive extra rewards sent from the Trinity Liquidity Treasury (on top of the standard 0.3% Uniswap fees).
TRI-VALUE Pool Launch Details
The TRI-VALUE pool will launch on Monday, December 21, at around 10 PM UTC.
This pool will launch on Uniswap, but will be migrated to the Value Liquid platform after the platform has completed certain core compatibility upgrades which are currently underway. Further details on the migration process will be released in the coming days.
The Trinity and Value teams will provide a combined [15 ETH] of initial liquidity to launch the pair. The initial liquidity will be locked for a month and the pool will be whitelisted in the TRI contract for liquidity generation shortly afterwards. The shorter liquidity lock is to allow the migration to Value Liquid’s platform once the technical updates have taken place.
With TRI-VALUE set as the whitelisted pool, a small part of all TRI transactions will be added towards the liquidity for this pair. In addition, interest generated by the treasury wallet will also be sent automatically to the TRI-VALUE Uniswap LP contract and distributed to token holders.
This means if you add liquidity to the TRI-VALUE pool, you’ll be able to earn:
- TRI from the liquidity treasury;
- TRI from passive staking; and
- Uniswap trading fees.
Moreover, by having an additional liquidity connection to VALUE, more arbitrage opportunities will present themselves for traders to capture value with.
Up Next — TRI Liquidity Mining on Value
We are also planning on creating a pool on Value’s farming platform, where you can stake LP tokens to earn TRI and other rewards. Since the full integration takes some time, we are working with the Value team behind the scenes and will announce the official farming launch when ready.
We will post another announcement in our Telegram channel once the pool is officially live. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to visit the Value DeFi community to learn more about their project in preparation for the pool launch.
Trinity Website: https://www.trinityprotocol.io
Value DeFi Website: https://valuedefi.io/